Morris Minor 1000 Traveller Bermuda Blue
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
The final Minor saloon was produced in November 1970, seventeen months after the last convertible; remarkable for a car launched in 1948 at Britain's first post-war motor show. However, the Traveller lived on until April 1971 while the commercials lasted until February 1972. The example modelled was first registered in April 1971 and since 2003 has been maintained by Charles Ware's Morris Minor Centre, Bristol. In fact it has been sold by them to the last three owners, including current custodians Mark and Sue Foss from Nottinghamshire, who acquired it in spring 2016. Since then the ash-frame has been replaced and the paint refreshed ready for the couple's intended continental touring holidays.
- Engine: 1098cc 4IL OHV
- Power: 48bhp@5100rpm
- Torque: 60lb.ft@2500rpm
- Maximum speed: 74mph
- 0-60mph: 24.8secs
- Produced: 1,619,958 (all Minors inc commercials)
Austin and Morris are the trademarks of SAIC Motor Corporation, Licensed by British Motor Heritage Limited. Licensing Agent: LMI www.bmh-ltd.com
A series of die-cast 1:43 scale model automobiles spanning half a century of motoring in Britain. Each model carries a detailed, authentic livery and comes complete with a certificate detailing the history of the vehicle. View the full range
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1,000|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.