SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi Ver. II Pure Sports Sedan - Sports Blue
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a pre-order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my pre-order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
What happens if the price of my item changes while on pre-order? If the price of your pre-order item changes after you have placed your order, we will only ever charge you the lowest price between time of ordering and when the item comes into stock and is despatched to you. For example, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently increased, you will still be charged the original price. However, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently decreased, you will be charged the lower price.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged when the items are in-stock and ready to be despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 01843 233525 or email@example.com
- Can I pay by PayPal for a pre-order? Yes you can.
- How many items can I pre-order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- How do delivery charges apply to pre-orders? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock and will therefore incur delivery charges where applicable. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my pre-order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my pre-order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take pre-orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our pre-orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your pre-order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a £10 gift voucher to spend on the website.
- Can I make a pre-order by post or telephone? Yes you can, but payment must be with a credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Care team on 01843 233525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I use a Club or discount code on pre-orders? Yes you can.
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Subaru Impreza WRX Type RA STi V.II 555 Pure Sports Sedan. Sports Blue. The fantastic sales success off the first STi was a surprise to Subaru, although in hindsight it's hard to see why. However, on 22nd August 1995, only sixteen months after the first generation had been announced, they launched the STi Version II to meet this demand. Unlike the first it was built in Subaru's main production facility at Yajima, solving the volume problems associated with hand building the original in STi's smaller Mitaka plant. The V.II range included the limited edition Impreza 555, of which 500 'Sedans' and 100 'Wagons' would be built, with Sports Blue paint, a central roof-vent (sedan only), gold 16 inch Speedline Electra wheels and an optional dealer-applied sticker package.
The 555 V.II STi was only sold on the Japanese domestic market, or JDM as it's often called, but the example modelled was brought to the UK in 2008. Since 2013 its been owned by Wales-based Subaru enthusiast Dale Webb, who, after thoroughly overhauling it shortly after purchase, was pleased to find it was as original and sound as he'd thought when buying it. He's used it sparingly but regularly ever since, attending events organised through the Subaru forum www.type-ra.com, of which he's an active member, and enjoying its prodigious performance on track when he can. He's added a Prodrive suspension kit and exhaust, but has otherwise kept it original including the shorter final-drive of 4.111:1 that all STi V.II cars used.
Engine: 1994cc EJ20-Boxer 4cam 16v Power: 275PS@6500rpm Torque: 235lb.ft@4000rpm 0-60mph: 5.1 seconds Maximum speed: 112mph (Limited under JDM laws) Weight: 1515kgs
“SUBARU”, “IMPREZA” and all other associated marks, emblems and body designs are properties of SUBARU CORPORATION and used with permission.
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1000|