Wright Eclipse Gemini 2, Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company, BK13 OAU, Route 5 Patcham, The Snowman
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a pre-order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my pre-order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
What happens if the price of my item changes while on pre-order? If the price of your pre-order item changes after you have placed your order, we will only ever charge you the lowest price between time of ordering and when the item comes into stock and is despatched to you. For example, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently increased, you will still be charged the original price. However, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently decreased, you will be charged the lower price.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged when the items are in-stock and ready to be despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 01843 233525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I pay by PayPal for a pre-order? Yes you can.
- How many items can I pre-order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- How do delivery charges apply to pre-orders? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock and will therefore incur delivery charges where applicable. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my pre-order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my pre-order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take pre-orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our pre-orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your pre-order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a £10 gift voucher to spend on the website.
- Can I make a pre-order by post or telephone? Yes you can, but payment must be with a credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Care team on 01843 233525 or email@example.com
- Can I use a Club or discount code on pre-orders? Yes you can.
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
As an operator, Brighton & Hove Bus and Coach Company can trace its lineage back to the formation of the Brighton, Hove & Preston United Bus Company on 12 September 1884, but it was 1903 before the BH&PU began operating motor buses, in the process allegedly incurring the wrath of local shopkeepers as mud splattered up from the wheels onto shop fronts and they were subjected to exhaust fumes and vibrations. The takeover, in 1915, of the BH&PU by the aggressively expanding Thomas Tilling concern was to pave the way for the formation of the Brighton, Hove & District Omnibus Company Ltd on 26 November 1935 and over the next thirteen years the BH&D enjoyed a healthy period of prosperity until, in 1948, Tilling sold out to the British Transport Commission, a result of the Government's post-war transportation nationalisation programme which, in turn, became the Transport Holding Company on 1 January 1963. In 1967, British Electric Traction sold its private bus operations to the THC, creating a state monopoly controlling 90% of bus operations in England and Wales and so the Transport Act of 1968 merged the BET and THC operations into the National Bus Company on 1 January 1969. This effectively merged the Southdown and BH&D operations and with Southdown being the bigger, more dominant concern, it did not take long for the BH&D to become a dormant company, a situation that prevailed until privatisation in 1985 and the re-emergence of the BH&D as Brighton & Hove.BK13 OAU, a Wright Eclipse Gemini 2, entered service with Brighton & Hove on 27 June 2013, named as Sir Arthur Pearson and working on Route 5. In November 2017, to mark Chestnut Tree Hospice's forthcoming tenth annual Snowman Spectacular Fundraising Ball, the bus was given a special 'Snowman' livery featuring Raymond Briggs' illustration of the Snowman and James.
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||600|