c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a pre-order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my pre-order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
What happens if the price of my item changes while on pre-order? If the price of your pre-order item changes after you have placed your order, we will only ever charge you the lowest price between time of ordering and when the item comes into stock and is despatched to you. For example, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently increased, you will still be charged the original price. However, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently decreased, you will be charged the lower price.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged when the items are in-stock and ready to be despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 01843 233512 or email@example.com
- Can I pay by PayPal for a pre-order? Yes you can.
- How many items can I pre-order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- How do delivery charges apply to pre-orders? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock and will therefore incur delivery charges where applicable. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my pre-order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my pre-order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take pre-orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our pre-orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your pre-order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a £10 gift voucher to spend on the website.
- Can I make a pre-order by post or telephone? Yes you can, but payment must be with a credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Care team on 01843 233512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I use a Club or discount code on pre-orders? Yes you can.
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Jaguar's sublime 1968 XJ6 Series 1 was always designed to accept the refined new 5.3-litre V12 the company had been developing for some years. When the XJ12 was finally revealed in 1972 it was the best and most refined car in the world, effortlessly powerful, supremely comfortable, and whisper quiet. The 1973 Series 2 built on that, improving the heating, ventilation and air conditioning, grouping the minor gauges in front of the driver, and altering the switching so a number of functions were controlled by stalks rather than switches. The most obvious external change was the two-piece grille, split by a higher front bumper that was designed to meet new US minimum bumper-height regulations.
Jaguar purchased Daimler in 1960 and, when they amalgamated with BMC in 1965 to form BMH, became part of the same group as renowned coachbuilder Vanden Plas, Kingsbury, London. The V12 engine enabled the historic Daimler Double-Six name to be revived, thus the car modelled here became the most luxurious long-wheel-base XJ-derived car available. Hand finished by Vanden Plas' craftsmen the Double-Six featured unique colour schemes, Vanden Plas badges, a vinyl roof with chrome finisher at the rear, chrome-swage-line trim, chrome door mirrors, unique leather seats with individualised rear seats, boxwood inlayed interior wood trim, enhanced door trims, Birstall Evlan carpets, rear console cigar lighter and lambs' wool over-rugs. The resulting machine was a distinctive and serious rival to far more expensive cars.
Engine: 5343cc V12 SOHC Power:285bhp@5750rpm Torque: 294lb.ft@3500rpm 0-60mph: 7.8 seconds Maximum speed: 147mph Weight: 4032Lbs
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1,500|