James Bond Aston Martin DB10 and DB5 - 'Spectre' twin pack 1:36
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
This special pack celebrates a relationship between James Bond and Aston Martin that has lasted for over fifty years. This pair of 1:36 scale models includes the Aston Martin DB5 and the new Aston Martin DB10, both of which appear in the latest James Bond film, Spectre.
In Spectre, the 24th James Bond film, a cryptic message from the past sends Bond on a rogue mission to Mexico City and eventually on to Rome, where his new Aston Martin DB10 is involved in a high speed chase with a Jaguar C-X75 through the city’s streets and along the banks of the Tiber. As Bond ventures towards the heart of the sinister organisation known as Spectre, he learns of a chilling connection between himself and the enemy he seeks.
The 1964 film Goldfinger, the third film in the James Bond series, saw 007 partnered with the stunning Aston Martin DB5 for the very first time. In the 2012 release Skyfall, the DB5 made its sixth appearance opposite Bond and it was destroyed as James Bond and M came under attack at Skyfall, his family estate and childhood home in Scotland.
In Spectre the DB5 has undergone complete restoration, courtesy of Q Branch.
Spectre,,and related James Bond Trademarks © 1962-2015 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. Spectre,, and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Aston Martin, the Aston Martin Wings logo and the model name "DB5" and "DB10" are trademarks owned, licensed or used by Aston Martin Lagonda Limited. All rights reserved.
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.