FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
2017 marks the 70th Anniversary of the wedding of HM Queen Elizabeth II & HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. To celebrate this historic occasion, Corgi has produced a die-cast Classic Routemaster and Mini in unique commemorative liveries.
At Westminster Abbey on November 20, 1947 at 11:30am, in front of 2000 invited guests, Princess Elizabeth was married to Philip Mountbatten in a service ofﬁciated by the Archbishops of Canterbury and York and was broadcast by radio to over 200 million people worldwide. Distant cousins, Princess Elizabeth had ﬁrst met Philip Mountbatten, the youngest child and only son to Prince Andrew of Greece and Princess Alice of Battenberg, at a wedding in 1934. They met again in 1937 and began their courtship in 1939 with the exchange of letters. Secretly engaged in 1946, the formal engagement was announced on July 9, 1947, following Princess Elizabeth’s 21st birthday. Princess Elizabeth’s satin bridal gown was designed by Norman Hartnell, Dressmaker to Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother, the material being purchased by the use of ration coupons. Over 10,000 congratulatory telegrams were received and over 2,500 wedding presents were gifted, from across the world. Corgi is celebrating the 70th Wedding Anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, with this special commemorative die-cast model.
The MINI logo and the MINI wordmark are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license.
WARNING! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard.Please retain these details and the address for future reference. Caution.Please remove all packaging before giving the toy to a child.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.