FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Formed on January 1, 1859, the London General Omnibus Company (LGOC) was an amalgamation of the many independent horse-drawn omnibus services that were then operating in London and, by nationalisation in 1933, was the largest operator in London. The deregulation of London bus services during the 1980s led, in 1989, to London Transport creating a series of bus operating companies with names of geographic or historic signiﬁcance to the capital, including London General Transport Services Limited. The new London General was initially privatised by management buy-out, but was subsequently acquired by the Go-Ahead Group in May 1996, becoming the largest bus company operating in London. The London General Heritage livery harks back to the Edwardian heyday of the LGOC and is represented here on LTZ 1050 operating on route 88, the former ‘Clapham Omnibus’ route running from Camden Town to Clapham Common, via central London, to which New Routemasters were introduced on August 22, 2015.
London Transport and are registered trade marks of Transport for London. New Routemaster is a Registered Design of Transport for London. Produced under licence by Corgi.
The Original Omnibus Company
The Original Omnibus Company, a range of 1:76 detailed die-cast model buses and coaches. Each model is presented in a display box and comes complete with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity detailing the vehicle's history.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1,200|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.