The 90th Birthday of HM Queen Elizabeth II – Commemorative Die-Cast Souvenir Classic Routemaster
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
A special edition Classic Routemaster in regal purple to celebrate the 90th Birthday of HM Queen Elizabeth II.
Born at 2:40am on 21st April 1926, at her maternal grandmother’s house in London’s Mayfair district, Princess Elizabeth Alexandra Mary was the first child of the Duke and Duchess of York. At her birth, Princess Elizabeth was third in line of succession to the throne, after her uncle, Edward, Prince of Wales and her father. The death of King George V in 1936 and the series of events afterwards that led to the abdication of her uncle as King Edward VIII, changed her life completely and following the death of her father, she became Queen in 1952.
In 2015 Queen Elizabeth II recently became Britain’s longest reigning monarch. Corgi is celebrating Her Majesty’s 90th birthday with this special commemorative die-cast model.
The Queen's birthday will be marked by a four day long celebration at Windsor Castle in London in May, chronicling the Queen's birth, through to World War II, her marriage, coronation and a reign of more than 60 years. Further celebrations take place in London on June 10th to 12th.
21st April: The Queen's birthday
12th to 15th May: The Queen's 90th Birthday Celebration, Windsor Castle
10th June: The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh attend a National Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral
11th June: The Queen's official birthday, Trooping the Colour at Buckingham Palace
12th June: The Queen will attend the patron's lunch, a celebration of her patronage of more than 600 organisations in the UK and around the Commonwealth since 1952
WARNING! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard, Please retain these details and the address for future reference. Caution! Please remove all packaging before giving the toy to a child.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.