BMW (E30) 323i. Platanen Grün
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a pre-order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my pre-order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product, please note that this date can change due to changes in manufacturing and shipping schedules. These dates are updated monthly, keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders for the latest estimated arrival date. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed.
What happens if the price of my item changes while on pre-order? If the price of your pre-order item changes after you have placed your order, we will only ever charge you the lowest price between time of ordering and when the item comes into stock and is despatched to you. For example, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently increased, you will still be charged the original price. However, if you pre-order an item and the price is subsequently decreased, you will be charged the lower price.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged when the items are in-stock and ready to be despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 01843 233525 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I pay by PayPal for a pre-order? Yes you can.
- How many items can I pre-order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- How do delivery charges apply to pre-orders? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock and will therefore incur delivery charges where applicable. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my pre-order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my pre-order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take pre-orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our pre-orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your pre-order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a £10 gift voucher to spend on the website.
- Can I make a pre-order by post or telephone? Yes you can, but payment must be with a credit/debit card. Please call our Customer Care team on 01843 233525 or email@example.com
- Can I use a Club or discount code on pre-orders? Yes you can.
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
The 323i modelled was purchased new from main dealer Cronk BMW, Redhill, Surrey in August 1985 by a lady who specified the unusual colour combination of BMW Plane Tree Green with green fabric 'comfort-seats' and carpet. She also specified a Pioneer radio/cassette, four electric windows, an electric sunroof, an automatic gearbox and a boot spoiler, but didn't order alloy wheels. She covered around 44,000 miles in just over three years and it was then taken over by her nephew who drove it approximately 5,000 miles before standing it up, initially in a garage.
Sadly, by 2008 it was being stored outside behind his business premises near Gatwick Airport, where it remained for two years. It was rescued in 2010 by Warwickshire-based enthusiast James Coleman. Charmed by its low mileage and unusual specification he recommissioned the car, rebuilding the brakes, suspension and cylinder head, as the head gasket appeared to be leaking. Once all the mechanical work was done he did the small amount of welding it needed for an MOT and had the bottom half resprayed in the original colour. However, once he started to use the car the automatic gearbox, which he had only serviced, failed and was rebuilt by local company Topp Gear Transmissions. The car was then exhibited at the NEC Classic Car Show and was much admired as unmodified 'chrome bumper' Series 1 E30s, which were only made between 1982 and 1987, are rare.
Engine: 2315cc 6IL OHC Power: 139bhp@5300rpm Torque: 151lb.ft@4000rpm 0-60mph: 8.1 seconds Maximum speed: 124mph Weight: 2381Lbs
The BMW logo and the BMW wordmark are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license
Please note: This item is listed in the Corgi Catalogue with the incorrect SKU (VA13404)
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1000|