Rover P6 3500 VIP, Brasilia - 60th Anniversary Collection
FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
In October 1963 Rover announced their compact 2000 model, often known colloquially by its codename P6. It was an all-new design featuring a unit-construction base skeleton covered by bolt-on body panels, independent front suspension using horizontal coil springs, de Dion rear suspension and four-wheel disc brakes, giving it class-leading dynamics. Its radical exterior and interior styling was by David Bache and its pioneering passenger safety-cell contributed to it becoming the first ever 'European Car of The Year' in 1964. Rover's General-Motors derived all-aluminium V8 was offered as a more powerful option in April 1968, finally giving the P6 the power its chassis had always warranted. Production of the P6 ceased in 1977.
Engine: 3528cc V8 OHV
Maximum speed: 122mph
Produced: 292,947 (all P6)
Rover is the trademark of Land Rover (UK), Licensed by British Motor Heritage Limited. Licensing Agent: LMI www.bmh-ltd.com
Corgi 60th Anniversary Collection
A range of specially priced limited edition models featuring some of the most famous vehicles and liveries from the air and road, presented in commemorative 60th Anniversary packaging.
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||5,000|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.