FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
This Series 2 model was painted in a slightly later Series 3 colour, quartz blue. It was owned from 1972-1975 by Edinburgh-based Kenneth Scott and he remembers that, although areas underneath showed it had originally been green, it had been painted very professionally and comprehensively. This has led Alpine enthusiasts to speculate it was done by the Rootes development department in order to see what an Alpine would look like in their new colour. Alternatively it could have been sprayed by the Edinburgh dealership it was dispatched to as a special order for a favoured customer. This would explain why the hardtop, usually in a contrasting shade, was the same colour.
- Engine: 1592cc 4IL OHV
- Power: 80bhp@5000rpm
- Torque: 94lb.ft@3800rpm
- 0-60mph: 14.8 secs
- Maximum speed: 97mph
- Weight: 2,135Lbs
A series of die-cast 1:43 scale model automobiles spanning half a century of motoring in Britain. Each model carries a detailed, authentic livery and comes complete with a certificate detailing the history of the vehicle. View the full range
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1,000|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.