FREE UK Delivery when you spend over £30.
Please allow up to 3 working days for UK delivery following the day you placed your order.
* Club membership packages do not count towards free delivery thresholds
Europe - 3-5 days
Rest of World - 5-10 days
We also offer FREE delivery to selected international destinations
Established in 1982, Family run business Slough International Freight & Packing Ltd is headed up by Managing Director David Matthews. The company focuses on offering customers a personal and professional service and has achieved growth each year thanks to David’s knowledge and experience in the freight forwarding industry. Their fleet of trucks, which cannot be missed, feature airbrushed designs of famous faces such as pop singers like Rihanna, as well as this new design, paying tribute to the pilots and planes of The Battle of Britain.
DAF TRADEMARKS LICENSED BY PACCAR INC, BELLEVUE, WASHINGTON, U.S.A.
Hauliers of Renown
A range of detailed and collectable 1:50 scale die-cast model trucks. The collection boasts a wide range of tractor units and trailer combinations with authentic loads spanning the history of road haulage. View the full range
A detailed die-cast scale model for adult collector. Not Suitable for children under 14 years.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
This attractive Slough International Freight DAF 105 cab has been airbrushed with artwork depicting the aircraft and personalities that took part in the Battle of Britain, during the summer of 1940. It should appeal to our truck and aviation collectors alike.
Technical Specification & Detail
- Mud Flaps
- Visor Mirror
|Limited Edition Size||1,000|
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.