Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio Shuttle Bus
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
In 2010, after ﬁnishing production on the last of the Harry Potter ﬁlms, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2”, Warner Bros. were left with a treasure trove of props, set items and costumes from one of the most iconic franchises in the history of British cinema. In November 2010, Warner Bros. announced plans to invest more than £100m into the site and as part of this redevelopment, created two new soundstages to house a permanent public exhibition; The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, which opened to the public in 2012. Up to 6,000 visitors a day visit the studios and a shuttle bus, operated by Mullany’s Buses, runs from Watford Junction station to the Studio Tour, with a journey time of around 15 minutes. This model, BD12 TFX, with its distinctive Harry Potter Studio Tour graphic wrap, represents one of two Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 buses that were operated on the route by Mullany’s.
The Original Omnibus Company
The Original Omnibus Company, a range of 1:76 detailed die-cast model buses and coaches. Each model is presented in a display box and comes complete with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity detailing the vehicle's history.
Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail